Welcome to Canton, Texas and the Canton Square Bed and Breakfast, the best kept Secret in Northeast Texas.
Turn back time - this historic building, built in 1893, was beautifully renovated in 1994. It is conveniently located on the Canton town square, surrounded by a variety of shops and places to dine all just a block away from First Monday Trade Days
Relax in style and comfort. Each of our five color coordinated rooms are beautifully furnished in turn-of-the-century Americana antiques. Queen size beds add to your comfort. Perfect for that weekend getaway, perhaps a "girls night out" or just some quiet time with your sweetie.
Quotes from our Guests
"I have never stayed anywhere where I have felt so welcome. The food and the little touches made our stay memorable."
â€śI will stay with you again and recommend you to anyone who has the opportunity of going to Canton for a visit."
The Finer Points of Canton Square Bed and Breakfast
- Conveniently located in downtown Canton on the square.
- Choose from five distinctively decorated guest rooms and suites.
- Enjoy exceptionally restful beds after a day exploring all that Canton has to offer.
- Relax in our comfortable front room lounge with a selection of complimentary cold beverages and mouth-watering treats.
- Conveniently located to restaurants, shops and galleries -- just a 5 minute walk to the Trade Days marketplace.
- Just a 20 minute drive to the Golf Course or 10 minutes to the Splash Kingdom Waterpark.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet access available throughout the Canton Square Bed & Breakfast property.
- Parking right in front of the Bed and Breakfast.
Come and see us in the Piney Woods of Northeast Texas!
Bookmark Canton Square Bed and Breakfast
First Monday Trade Days
Twin Lakes Golf Course
See more ...
Canton Square Bed and Breakfast is located close to all that Canton has to offer. Spend the weekend shopping at the World Famous First Monday Trade Days or drive over to Twin Lakes Golf Course for a relaxing game of golf.
On the more leisurely side, enjoy a short stroll into downtown Canton where there are locally owned restaurants to satisfy any hunger. Visit museums and antique shops or just sip a beverage, relaxing at one of the sidewalk cafes.
Canton Square Bed and Breakfast will help you to make the most of your stay-however you choose to spend your time.
Member of East Texas Bed and Breakfast Association
Canton Square Bed & Breakfast
Doris & Gary Hardin
133 S. Buffalo St., Canton, TX 75103
Phone: 800-704-8769 | 903-567-1680